We at GUITARE SPA cannot stress enough the importance of regular maintenance for your guitar. Wood will dry, crack and warp, eventually causing not only the loss of proper playability, but also affect sound, asthetics and require expensive work to bring it back to shape. For example 150$ or more to take off a lifting bridge and reglue it to the top of your acoustic all due to lack of moisture in the guitar body!
TO PREVENT THAT FROM HAPPENING, THERE’S A SIMPLE INEXPENSIVE SOLUTION!
Like your skin when it becomes dry, wood also requires re-hydration to maintain it’s suppleness and natural makeup and appearance and prevent future structural damage.
When playing, the natural oils from your fingers transfer to the strings and fretboard causing your guitar to sound dull and even when not playing for long periods, the strings will oxidize and become dark and break very easily.
With our special products specific to these problems, the technicians at GUITARE SPA will meticulously take the time to return your guitar to it’s natural state which will automatically increase it’s playabilty and value.
SPA TREATMENTS INCLUDE
* Thorough and complete cleaning inside out.
* Cleaning lubrication of pots switches.
* Replenishing oil on the fretboard.
* Removing string marks polishing frets.
* Replacing strings with Daddario’s
* Cleaning Tightening hardware.
* Checking neck intonation and adjusting if required.
* Final buff polishing.
* PRICES *
6 STRING ACOUSTIC GUITAR – $40.00
12 STRING ACOUSTIC ELECTRIC GUITARS – $50.00
4 STRING BASSES -$60.00
5 STRING BASSES – $70.00
* ADDITIONAL SERVICES REPAIRS *
* REPLACING STRINGS WITH COATED STRINGS SUCH AS “ELIXER”
* TONING ACOUSTIC GUITARS USING “TONE-RIGHT” TECHNOLOGY
– (increases projection and sound) –
* SHAVING SADDLES (LOWER ACTION) – NUT REPLACEMENT
* CHANGING POTS – SWITCHES – TUNING KEYS ETC.
– FREE INSPECTION ESTIMATION –
CALL GORDON 514-862-3389