[Question] One of my guitars has a really smooth, usable transition on the volume knob to go from distortion to clean tones, the rest of my guitars don’t and go from distortion to off at end of the volume knob. How can I modify my other guitars so the volume transition is actually usable?

The guitar that has the awesome pot/ volume knob is a 1959 gibson les paul jr double cut. It’s been modified so no idea if the pot is original. It’s really nice to be able to dial in the amount of gain on the guitar itself. How do I make my other guitars like this?

submitted by /u/greenops
[link] [comments]